domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

i want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly. i want you to give me your hoodie when i'm cold. i want you to hold me and keep me warm. i want you to cuddle with me and watch movies. i want you to kiss me in the rain i want you to hold my hands and play with fingers. i want you to play with my hair. i want you to take amazing photos with me. i want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me. i want you to tell your friends' everyday how much you love me. i want you to watch the sunrise with me. i want you to kiss my nose. i want you to tell me you miss me. i want you to drop everything and hug me tight. i want you to snuggle with me in the movie theatres. i want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me. i want you to smile every time you see me. i just, want you.
Tumblr_luilr144k21qhpnzso1_500_large
Tumblr_luoa2ybyxi1r4wshto1_500_large
Tumblr_luz2n6ekvl1r3q15uo1_400_large

3 comentários:

lena disse...

posso-te fazer uma pergunta ? :c

lena disse...

a que site foste buscar a imagem que está cm fundo do teu blog ? :x

Marisa disse...

adorei :)
vou seguir! beijinhos!